Hungry for Knowledge? Get Connected with us via Facebook

Wednesday 3 April 2013

15 Funny One Liners for Your Facebook Status

Well, one liners is the stuff which is loved by everyone to read.. A one-liner is perfect way to express your feelings or ideas in a short way!
Other than this, one liners are also very helpful for those facebook users who keep on updating their status :)
Here is a small collection of new one-liners.. Read them and use them as your facebook status..

> When I was in high school I had two favorite subjects, lunch and recess.

> Relationships are harder now because Conversations become texting, Arguments become phone call and feeling become Status updates !

> That moment when You're actually telling the truth but you laugh during it and everybody thinks that You're lying :P

> I need a six month vaccation... twice a year :p

> You know someone is a true friend when you break down and cry, but they will say the stupidiest and most random thing just to see you smile :)

> Snails: "I am slowest on Earth"
My Internet Connection: "Bitch, Please!"

> Everytime I use a Public transport, I fall in love with a random hot stranger! :D :P

> It Doesn't matter how old you grow up, You'll always get disappointed if your biscuit falls in the tea.

> If you smile when no one is around, you really mean it :)

> 3 mistakes of my life...
Whatsapp, Twitter and Facebook

> Everyone wants to park their vehicles in shade but no one wants to grow trees..

> 80% boys have a girlfriend and rest have a brain..

> Free WiFi can make you forget half of your life problems for a while..

> I thought I was fluent in Hindi language till I selected it as a language on an ATM machine.

> If my room is clean, it means that internet is not working :P :D

I hope you like this small collection of one liners :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment