Hungry for Knowledge? Get Connected with us via Facebook

Sunday 17 March 2013

The Ultimate USB Cup Warmer

| The USB Cup Warmer |

Sometimes it happens! You indulge so much in your work that you even forget your coffee kept on your desk! Well, having a coffee is the only possible way for me to relax while working.. just after music obviously! But the condition is that the coffee or even tea must be hot enough to make us feel fresh.. Right? But what happens, mostly with me, is that I usually forget to drink and my favorite drink becomes cold.. Really an annoying moment especially when I have not taken a single sip! That’s because I work with keen interest and 100% involvement.. Well, If you do the same then you are going to know about a gadget which will prove to be highly useful to you! Yes.. I am definitely not kidding :)
Well, the gadget about which I am going to tell you is.. THE ULTIMATE USB CUP WARMER..! hmmm.. the name itself suggests what it actually is.. But what am I here for? To let my readers know everything about everything!!
Let me start with some introduction..
“The Ultimate USB Cup Warmer” is a small device which makes your coffee hot while you are working on your pc or laptop.. What you need to do is just plug the device into your laptop’s USB port and go anywhere you want.. This device will keep your drink hot for hours!! Isn’t it useful? It can be of great use for working age people and students like me :)
Not only this, but it can be a very useful gift too! Everyone will love to have one like this.. so you don’t have to think what to give or what not to!! Just GO for it.. Either for yourself or for your mate .. :)
So.. finally.. Your Coffee or tea or any other drink will be warm forever.. that too at a price of around £8 ;)
NOTE: The photo given above has a metal cup which is usually not included with this gadget.. so you might have to get one for you !! :)
Feel free to leave comments if you have any query :) Keep visiting for stuff like this !!
Thnxx for visiting!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment